Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week In Pictures # 29

Helloooo week 29! Well in Week 30 I will have to skip the Sunday post because I will be in London again, but just like last time, I'll make up for it with another London Photo Diary!
I am super excited to go back to London and like any self respecting beauty blogger, this time I have made an even bigger beauty wishlist. As you do...
So without further ado, I give you: last week


Found my old Wreck This Journal and enjoyed it thoroughly! / Here comes autumn..../ Milka, maker of solid joy / My friend always likes to remind me about the important things in life, like coffee

You need to read,listen to or hear that speech, really great! / Basil Babies! / The manly half has made a manly breakfast / That...is an actual sign for a waxing salon. Yes.






                                   You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...