Saturday, June 30, 2012

Glitter Mania!




You will find out this about me: I am crazy for glitter. This is why,when I see it,I wish to have it.In piles!
Such was the case with these W7 polishes.


Here's a close up at each of them.Swatches will of course follow!


Cosmic Blue


Cosmic Black

Actually tried this on one finger. Not a good idea to wear it without a top coat,because of the feel,but it looks pretty great.

Cosmic Mauve


Silver Dazzle


And of course,the amazing Gold Dazzle that I've already tried!

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! and W7 is affordable as well :) I'd get the gold and rose one if i'd find these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the gold from the oxblood and nude glitter nails and they really are super cheap. I'll admit I haven't tried the Cosmic Mauve yet...need to get that sorted :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...