Saturday, March 23, 2013

Keep Calm And Find New Ways To Follow Blogs

I think by now you've all heard that on July 1st, Google Reader will be gonezo, thus killing one of the most popular ways to follow blogs. But do not worry, for we have options!
You might not be able to follow with Google Friend Connect BUT many others remain. I for one am a huge fan of Bloglovin. I've been using it intensely for a while and recommend it as the best alternative to Google Reader. Luck has it, you can also follow me there. By clicking my Bloglovin Link Here you can subscribe and get all the updates just like you would with Reader.
But that's not all, because Facebook is also an easy way to follow if you want me smiling at you on your timeline. For that, you can Follow The TreasureChest Facebook Page.
And if you're into the 140 characters or less type of updates, I shall be keeping it short and sweet on Twitter .

Those are the ways you can keep following what I post. Now, if you like to see posts and not only, I would warmly recommend my good ol' Tumblr Page or the (if I may say so myself) very pretty Pinterest Boards I've been creating.
Safe to say, you are likely to bump into me in a lot of places and I hope you don't mind.


                          




                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *   

2 comments:

  1. Nu dispare GFC, dispare Google Reader, sunt doua lucruri total diferite!!!
    Si mie imi place mult bloglovin, asa urmaresc majoritatea blogurilor care nu au GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most up-to-date information you have to go to see world wide web and
    on the web I found this website as a best web site for hottest updates.



    Also visit my homepage: Bmr Calculator

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...