Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week in Pictures # 47

Greetings from London! Where it seems to be spring, where the trees are blossoming and the weather is surprisingly nice. I said I was going to do a full London Week in Pictures post,and here we are:

                              

1. I did kinda feel like Sherlock up on that roof 2. We like MUJI quite a lot 3. The eraser everyone needs to own
4. SO. MUCH.CANDLE 5. This has very fast become my alltime favorite (review soon!) 6. Hello view!
7. I may have found Japanese heaven 8. So glad I got to see this! It was fantastic! 9. The neighborhood dresscode seems to consist of running gear bottoms and whatever else on top




                       You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

4 comments:

  1. I love a week in pictures post! It looks like you had fun and did quite a bit.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many candles to choose from!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...