Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Blues: BarryM Aqua Glitter

Hellooooo Monday! Way too much cheerfulness in that statement,wasn't it?
Let's try again:
Oh hey!
Sounds more plausible. Now let's get to the awesome part, The Glitter! BarryM Aqua Glitter to be exact.

On Saturday, the lovely Mihaela handed me this bottle of unicorn...eh...tears, and whatever post was planned could wait, because I had to have it on my nails and show it off!


Because I am part of Monday Blues, that you can read all about in my post from last week and see the previous blue and gold leaf nail art tutorial I did then, I am posting pretty blue things each Monday.

I'm wearing 3 coats on these photos and nothing but a base coat underneath. As you can see, it does a pretty great job in terms of coverage.
What I was super surprised by was how easy you can take it off! 
Alu foil and scrubbing glitter off? Not At All!
It came off just like any other nail polish.With a rub of the cotton pad and the polish remover it was gone forever.



I am in total and absolute like with this polish!
It also is the perfect aqua, as the name says.I have quite a bunch of blue glitters, but none really hit that perfect blue color that you want to have on your nails on a hot summer day where all you can think of is jumping into a sea of blue.


Do you have any glitters you're dying to get your hands on? This was on my Wishlist for a very very long time!

Also, make sure you check out what the other lovely blue ladies have in store for you today:

Gosia from Life in Color!
Mihaela from Lacquerbuzz
Mandy from Chameleon Stampede
Marisa from Polish Obsession


                           You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

22 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colour and it's great that it came of easier - that's the only bad thing about glitter nail polish!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,it tends to put me off too but this was a great surprise to take off so easily!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I am dying to get my hands on the new models own collection! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Models Own is a happy-making factor!

      Delete
  3. Amazing!! usually glitter nail polishes are impossible to get off!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! That's why I was so surprised too! Definitely gonna make it my go-to glitter x

      Delete
  4. I love this polish so much, it's one of my favourite ever glitter polishes! Totally agree it's the perfect Aqua colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this polish looks absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely love glitter polishes :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too,glitter fanatic! Btw, I saw you got the "read more" to work. It always fails on this blog :( Where did you use the code from,if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete
  6. Ooooh, what a gorgeous glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a huge weakness for mint and aqua/turquoise hehe

      Delete
  7. Great color...and good to know about the removal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhhh what a perfect glitter!!!! and it's so good to know that it's so easy to come off!! I keep telling Mihaela that I need to try some BarryM's and I'm soo soo close to buying them!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely should give them a try! I'm generally impressed by their formula,not just the glitter :)

      Delete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour! glitters are my thing at the mo so it's nice to see this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, I think I have a pretty huge obsession hehe

      Delete
  10. Ahh that colour is devine! I'm a complete sucker for glittery nail varnishes so I'll have to add this one to my wishlist :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here,give me glitter (especially blue one!)and I'm so very happy!

      Delete
  11. Love this glitter it's so pretty! Good to know it comes off easy too since other glitters can be such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,sometimes I don't put glitter polish on because I dread the removing part

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...