Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Light & Bright Face

This is becoming a habit isn't it? Well, can't say that I mind, because I really like showing you what I wear, especially during sunny spring weekends!



As you can see, I've included a clear nail polish to this, simply because clear polish looks quite fabulous. It gives you the right amount of chic and will always have your nails looking cared for. Now as I was looking for a transparent polish, I came to the stunned conclusion that I only own a Deborah Lippmann one in this particular "shade". Don't ask why I chose to purchase a DL clear polish for I know not, but I feel less guilty now that I actually use it.
A HUGE favourite for the lips is the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp LipGloss . It keeps your lips looking fabulously sheer but also plumps them. It really does. I love the stuff! 
On the eyes, I'm very seldom to be seen without some sort of black contour and the choice of the day is a Models Own Kohl Pencil which, I actually got a as a gift but am using ever so often. I'm more of a liner kind of gal, but this is a soft alternative.
My favourite corner-of-the-eye/browbone highlighter is from the Natural Collection in the shade White Opal. I have yet to find a more beautiful shimmer. And it costs less than 2£!
And then of course, the unmissable Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze, which is quite the stunner!

What's on your face this  weekend?







                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook   

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...