Saturday, July 26, 2014

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy

You know that feeling of opening your eyes in the morning and realising you can still sleep? Indefinitely! That's the beauty of a Saturday right there! 
And it gets even better when you give your skin something to be happy about! So, much like my Friday Night Pamper, this is the Saturday morning edition, where it's all about making the skin feel nice and clean, and ready for the day!

pixi glow tonic hydraluron mousture jelly l'occitane immortelle essential water good things manuka honey mask review swatch


Since my skin is on the dry side, it's hard to find a clay mask that doesn't leave my face feeling like it's about to tear at the sides. The Good Things Manuka Honey face mask though is doing quite a great job at cleaning without drying. 
I know the Pixi Glow Tonic  and the L'Occitane Immortelle Essential Face Water are both toners, but where the Pixi one lightly exfoliates, the L'Occitane essential water restores hydration and plumpness so they complete eachother very well.
I'm still in the trying out phase with the Hydraluron Moisture Jelly and was wondering if you had any experiences with it so far? I have not tried the actual serum yet so if you have and want to share how that worked for you, please do.
I'm definitely someone who prefers oily and thick moisturisers more, like Shea Butter based ones. But this jelly type of thing is definitely much better suited as a make-up base, since it doesn't have anything greasy about it and keeps all of my eye make-up in place nicely.
As soon as I try it out more, I will let you know my full opinion on it. So far, it's nice and cooling, seen as how it's boiling outside!





                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

1 comment:

  1. Nice morning routine with these products. They sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...