Sunday, September 16, 2012

Polyvore Collage Day

Today I'm starting a little thing that just proves how Polyvore is unbeatable when it comes to making collages.

The Polyvore Collage Day will be a day where after voting for a theme, you post your Plyvore Collages on a regular basis.
We pick a theme, you create a collage on Polyvore with whatever you find fits the theme, post in on your blog and connect it through the InLinkz link you will find here before the first Collage Day.

I would suggest Sundays for Collage Day. You have more time to let your inspiration run loose during the week-end, as I've been able to conclude. Schedule or post your collages on Sunday, Sept 23rd and then head over here to link them.

I find it a great way to connect not only Beauty but also Fashion Bloggers and without it being an actual Blog Hop, it will allow people to find both New Blogs and Inspiration.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

  1. Theme for this week ( Sept 23rd) is AUTUMN
  2. Schedule or post your collages on Sunday, Sept 23rd and then head over here to link them
  3. If you are taking part, leave me your email either in a comment or on Twitter @TreasureChestt so I can send you the code for inLinkz to post on your blog
 




You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin * 

10 comments:

  1. i want pastels!

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes sure you vote it then,so we have it on the record and can count it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. check oot the update of the post and get creative :D

      Delete
  3. Voted for Autumn! x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Now you just need to be creative on Polyvore and post the collage! Also make sure you read the Update on the post to know when and how :)

      Delete
  4. I voted for autumn & have already created my collage ;) oo look at me being all prepared! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll join in! I'm a bit late though! :P My email is lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com if you could send me the Inlinkz code! :)

    Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get involved for the next one?
    rebecca.russell1984@hotmail.com
    http://nailgunxs.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Make sure you vote for this week's theme too : http://thetreasurechestt.blogspot.com/2012/09/polyvore-collage-day-autumn.html

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...