Saturday, May 11, 2013

Do You Clean Your Face The Right Way?

I don't know about you, but for a long time, I didn't put that much thought into cleaning my face the right way. Mostly a cleansing milk and water did the job quite well. Ok, I was also in my teens and have probably only had a pimple 5 or 6 times. My skin has always been very kind to me, but it was only when my chlorine soaked face ( from swim practice, not from any masochistic activities) started getting dry, I realized that more effort needs to go into all things skin.
Last week I stumbled upon these two videos and I have to say, they are the most spot on thing I have seen. They always say that the French put an extra bit of effort into anything beauty, and skincare is no exception. 
Here are the amazing videos on how to care for your skin the right way.




                            


So, how many of you actually do this?







                                 You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...