We've all had lemonade and we've all appreciate its refreshing abilities at least once this summer.
What I hadn't realized until recently was, lemonade doesn't just mean lemons!
I had this epiphany one afternoon as I was sitting on a terrace and saw they had all sorts of lemonades on their menu. Raspberry Lemonade? Ginger Lemonade? Melon Lemonade? Tell me more!
What I can say is that I have become addicted to raspberry lemonade since,so I've been making it a lot.
My first question is: Can you make lemonade? If not,we will start with that.
What you need:
- Lemons (as much or as little as you want.I like the juice of about 2 squeezed lemons/ 500ml of soda )
- Sugar,preferably brown. There is no exact quantity for this. Add some, taste, add some more if needed.
- Soda or regular water,but soda makes it more bubbly and yummy.
- Fruit of your choice: you can do strawberry, raspberry, mango, peach, orange, melon, ginger, mint etc. Go wild!
What you need to do:
- Mix lemon juice, soda and sugar together
- Blend or mash your fruits if they are mashable, If it's an orange,just squeeze the juice and add some slices. If it's ginger,cut it in thin slices and squeeze it a bit so the flavor comes out
- Mix lemonade with fruit paste/juice/slices
- Throw in some ice cubes if you like to
You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook * Bloglovin *