Friday, October 26, 2012

Catrice Gel Eyeliner

If you've been reading this blog, you might have noticed this gel eyeliner making an appearance pretty often.
The latest was in my September Favorites and in the post about Picking the Right Eyeliner.

Well,with that much swooning, I figured it deserved a post of its own.

catrice gel eyeliner and pot on white background

























This is one of my must have products.
I'm an eyeliner girl to begin with, I find that it can save the day and give you an instant boost of gorgeous. Simple yet very effective.

The great things about gel eyeliner are:

  • it gives you the most incredible dark black you will ever want.
  • it truly stays in place. Once its on, that's where it will stay. I've never had issues with this kind of eyeliner smudging or running in any way.
    To be honest, not even in rain or after watery eyes did it start leaking.
  • for me,it's the easiest to apply. You can use an angled brush like me, or any other type of brush you think will make it easiest for you to apply. Unlike other liners, you don't get a default lining tool so you have the complete freedom of choice.
    I find an angled brush to work best for me because I like the classic cat eye look and the angle of the brush helps you achieve that easiest. 

I really would recommend this product to you, especially because it doesn't dry out. This one from Catrice in any case. I still have a pot that I haven't finished from last year. Talk about long lasting products!
But I decided to replace it simply because I stuck that brush in it probably one too many times and like all things that go around your eyes, you need to be extra careful with bacteria that might gather.
But even the pot that's a year old is still in top condition. Hasn't dried at all! That's why I really like gels!

Also, ALWAYS make sure you have a clean brush when using these kinds of eyeliners. Trust me, you wouldn't want your eyes to start feeling uncomfortable.

All in All:
This is the product I'm most likely to recommend to people. This and Fiber Mascara.





                             You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE gel eyeliner, you're right, for me they are the easiest to use! You just have so much more control!
    Love the look of this one, it looks gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! No way I'm going back to anything else

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you. I have one from Essence and it's great. I must try this one too. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this one to be really good. Heard of Essence drying out at some point,but this didn't seem like it would be doing that

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...