Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Blues : The Favorite Manicures

There was going to be an actual post with an actual new manicure. Until I deleted it off my card after I took the nail polish off, of course. Cause that's how I roll. In a remarkable manner.

So then I figured, it would be a good idea to show you some of the manicures I am utterly proud of. The ones I wore and stared down at my hands as much as I had the chance because they were so pretty. And of course blue!



Now first up, can you tell what my favorite nail polish color is yet? No? You sure? Take a better look. Gaze deeply into the pool of Orly smiling back at you.
That's right: Orly Gumdrop

Let's begin with some gold on top and might I say, it looks quite nice. The whole post is HERE in case you missed it.
Then, my absolute favorite of the bunch: the geometric tips. Here's the link to that post in case you wanna know how it was made.
And then, the cuties of the bunch, the gradient dots. And hey, I even used another polish besides Orly's Gumdrop! You can find that post HERE 



                              

                              You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it's the mint. Mint is magnificent!

      Delete
  2. buline in lateral, preferata mea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, si eu am o mica slabiciune la bulinute :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry you lost your pics. These were really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well...now I learned how to handle pictures and their unpredictability hehe

      Delete
  4. wow! i can't decide on a manicure, it;'s pretty hard to choose, I like the first one but i definitely Love the second one. I also like the third :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean hehe, I'm such a sucker for mint and all that I do with it makes me jolly

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...