Sunday, December 23, 2012

Polyvore Collage Day: Holiday Wishlist

To be more exact I think it's more like " What I'm going to get next year because I haven't found it yet".
I'm not someone who makes lists and hands them in to receive presents, and this is no different. It's just the things I didn't manage to get or find this year, like for example the proper biker boots or the perfect loose sweater that you can wear with leggings and the before mentioned boots.

This time I'm going to use the option that Polyvore provides in which you can see the exact products on my collage so check it out below!

              


2013 wishlist



Warehouse oversized top, 210 RON / Bertie buckle boots, 705 RON / Stila All Round Illuminate cosmetic, 120 RON / Laura Mercier Camouflage  makeup, 100 RON / philosophy , 110 RON / Rose & Co. lip treatment, 43 RON / I Love body cleanser, 49 RON / Deborah Lippmann glitter nail polish, 61 RON / Beauty product, 49 RON




So,what do you think? Any of yours in here?

In any case, if you want to join in next week, make sure you let me know in a comment or on Twitter@TreasureChestt. There won't be voting this week for the next theme because next week I think it should be about a New Year outfit.


And with that I give you the other collages:



 Loading InLinkz ...



See you next week! 





                              You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...