Saturday, December 15, 2012

DIY Lip Tint

Lip Tint mania is upon us, but I personally have trouble fining a color I like and most times,the colors are too generic. So why not just make your own shade?

You'd be surprised how easy it it to make it, and the truth is, you probably have all you need at home or can pick it up today quite easily. 
So let me take you through 4 easy steps!                       


































STEP 1
Get some Vaseline. As you can see, I also put Shea Butter in this picture because you can use Shea Butter too. You just need to use a hand mixer and mix it with some olive,jojoba,argan,avocado or any other yummy oil. The process take a bit longer but your lips will LOVE it! Just mix them together until you get a paste.

STEP 2
Get some food coloring. I happened to have a number of them at home, like for example pink and red. You can use any color you want and even mix them.

STEP 3
Scoop some Vaseline or Shea Butter into a plastic container.

STEP 4
Pour as much or as little food coloring into the Vaseline and mix it. I recommend mixing with a chopstick or a toothpick, depending on how bug your container is.

And VOILA!

You will have your custom lip tint to enjoy!






                                      You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin * 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea will defiantly be trying this out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Next time I'm definitely going for dark dark red to see how it looks

      Delete
  2. Replies

    1. And it takes a while to get to it haha Took me enough.

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea !
    I follow you, are you interested in following me back :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many hours does it get rid off your lips? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...