Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Favorites

Last month, I gracefully botched it, this month I believe I am reasonably on time. I mean, this is progress.
As you know, my skin is quite low maintenance so you are very likely to not see many  face products in my favorites.
But this month, it has been all about lips.
It's cold, they need love. So I gave them balms. All sorts of balms. And I also discovered a new one that has become an absolute favorite.
If you can turn cracked, fringy lips into normal ones within 24 hours, you're my best bud!
                           
mua heaven and earth lipboom ok.com benecos bluch eyeko fat brush apidermaliv dr organic rose otto lip balm serum mua juicy lipstick shade 15 mi ny forever younr nail polish

So in November, MUA reached 35k on Facebook and had a week with discount and free shipping. I had heard way too much for way too long about MUA so I decided if I was ever going to give it a try, I should do it now.
I will tell you, when the package arrived, it was the biggest shock. I am a very fussy lipstick picker and these were just amazing!
I've just become a follower of the matte. 
Even if I had tried other matte lipsticks before, they never really worked and the color palette I's accept to try was pretty small. 
Well no surprise was bigger than the MUA lipsticks. Every color (two of which I just got because they were super cheap and I said I might as well, but didn't expect to use ) looked perfect on me!
Also impressing, the Heaven and Earth palette . You would't think you'd get that for such a small price.

mua heaven and earth lipboom ok.com benecos bluch eyeko fat brush apidermaliv dr organic rose otto lip balm serum mua juicy lipstick shade 15 mi ny forever younr nail polish
 My polish of choice has been the Mi Ny in Forever Young.Flattering for long and short nails alike, you can see some swatches Here.
What I also discovered is the Benecos Natural Baked Blush. I got this one at a beauty bloggers meeting couple weeks ago and the color looked a bit too dark for me, but I was wrong. It's the perfect blush, that stays on you all day.
My issue is, I didn't know the brand, and I still have no clue where to buy more of their things. I shall investigare.

mua heaven and earth lipboom ok.com benecos bluch eyeko fat brush apidermaliv dr organic rose otto lip balm serum
 You know how much I like the Eyeko Fat Brush, right? If you don't, I must invite you to read all about it Here, because it is a thing of beauty.

And here we are in the lip section.The Dr Organic Rose Otto Lip Serum is a lovely thing, that smells great, does a great job, has great ingredients and has never harmed any bunnies.A win-win-win-win situation if you ask me.
And now to my favorite: the Apidermaliv balm that has a grand total of four ingredients! Right up my alley! And it has transformed my lips from disaster to greatness in 24 hours. I'm sticking to this guy!


Products:

MUA Heaven and Earth palette 
MUA Lipstick Shade 15 
MUA Lip Boom Ok.com
Mi Ny Nail Polish in Forever Young
Benecos Natural Baked Blush
Apidermaliv Lip Balm
Dr Organic Rose Otto Lip Serum
Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara  


What have your favorites been?




                                     You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

6 comments:

  1. That MUA palette is one of my holy grails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benecos gasesti in magazinele naturiste / Pflafar :) mi se pare ca sunt si in farmacia de la Iulius. Langa central e un magazin naturist si acolo am vazut un mini-stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benecos gasesti in magazinele naturiste / Pflafar :) mi se pare ca sunt si in farmacia de la Iulius. Langa central e un magazin naturist si acolo am vazut un mini-stand :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...