Sunday, January 20, 2013

Avon Cherry Blossom Hair Mask, Refreshing Hair Spray and Body Spray

Hello, my name is Joanna and I will purchase anything that smells like cherry blossoms. So here's what I got the last time I got an Avon catalogue and saw they had cherry blossom smell available.


With that being said, I sometimes go miss with my impulse cherry buys. And to be honest, when it comes to Avon I'm not one to expect miracles from their products. But I can say that I was pleasantly impressed this time.
Ok, the smell wasn't really cherry blossom and I had no idea what a "hair refreshing spray" is, but I went for it anyway.

avon naturals daily refreshing hair mask review

I would like to take a moment to say that this is the absolute cutest packaging I have ever seen a conditioner come in! I'd buy every other one just because of this bottle, I absolutely adore it!
The hair mask itself is actually quite good.
I've used it once but it does leave your hair with a nice smooth feeling. It says it's a Daily Refreshing Hair Mask but I'm not someone who washes their hair daily, mainly because I don't need to,as it takes a lot to get my hair greasy.
As far as hair masks go, I wouldn't tell someone not to buy it. It smells lovely and it leaves your hair feeling really nice.

avon naturals daily refreshing hair mask hair spray review

This spray is also for daily use, it says. Again, I didn't really know what it was, but I got it because of its smell. Eventually I discovered its function.
It's basically a dry shampoo in liquid form. When you're one day away from washing your hair and don't get to do it, or just want to stretch it out for one more day, whatever the reason, you spray this fellow on your hair and it will revive it.
It actually does a pretty great job. As it contains alcohol, it makes most fatty residue disappear, leaving your hair much fresher looking.

avon naturals cherry blossom body spray

One thing I really like from Avon are their body sprays. Those things last FOREVER.I still have a violet one that is probably one year old, I've used it like a maniac in spring and summer and it's still only halfway empty.
Same with this. I spray and spray some more and it seems like nothing has ever left the bottle.
I really like the gentile smell of it. It's a girly, yet fresh smell. Again, not spot on with 'cherry blossom' but I like the smell nevertheless

So that was a bit from the diary of the cherry blossom addict, but as soon as I have more products with this lovely scent to show, I will!
What's your favorite scent?

           

                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

7 comments:

  1. I wasn't awfully keen on the Daily Hair Refresher Spray (I got it as a gift from my MIL last year) but I would love to try the mask as I am also partial to the scent of cherry blossom :)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that keen on it either, but I used it a couple times for the sake of it.

      the nails are in this post But I think they turned out cuter here hehe xxx

      Delete
  2. I don't really like cherry blossom but a liquid version of a dry shampoo?! Hmmmm... I'm interested! How much was it and do they do it in other scents? (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something like 3 euro. I even got it discounted so it might have been even less. You should check out their catalogue, I don't really remembed what they had but they had a lot of hair stuff :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for the recommendation, I also use another good hair mask, it's pro naturals moroccan argan oil hair mask which keeps my hair pretty and soft. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great product! I'm using an argan oil treatment from pro naturals that's also great for hair but I do want to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...