Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Body Oil

 Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Body Oil
While happily browsing on Feelunique.com, my attention was obviously drawn to the section of Burt's Bees goodies. Now, despite having a bucketload of lip products and moisturizers I clearly didn't think I have enough oils.
And how great does a Bath and Body Oil sound?
I find this to be the ideal moisturizer. Gets absorbed super fast and moisturizes incredibly well.
I absolutely love using it after I get out of the pool. Chlorine dries out my skin to the maximum but after using this oil I don't feel any dryness at all!
It's also ideal to use after shaving your legs. You know that uncomfortable dryness on your legs you get after coming out of the shower?
Well, you don't get it anymore if you use just a drop  of this oil.

Now, since it has Vitamin E also, it makes it ideal for restoring your skin to a great shape.
Here's the rest of the ingredients:

 Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Body Oil



How amazing do these ingredients look! Do you see anything nasty? Me neither!
Pure perfection for me! Almond, lemon, wheat germ, rosemary, canola, soybean oil? Few things are better than that I dare to say!

I've been using it for about 2 weeks not and VERY little has been used up. Goes to prove how little you all over your bodyneed to get the perfect effect.
Like recommended on the bottle, I prefer to pat it on my damp skin. Because then it's really receptive to all of this oil's goodness.

I think this is definitely going to be something I won't be living without from now on.
Have you ever tried body oils? Or have you actually tried this one?




                                 You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

6 comments:

  1. This sounds great! They recently discontinued the body oil I use, so I'll have to have a look into this one! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. What did you use? I tried the L'Occitane Orange oil but it didn't get absorbed half as fast

      Delete
  2. I haven't ever tried a body oil, other than The Body Shops mango scrub which has mango oil in it - very good. I do have dry skin though and I know what you mean about the legs. I was eyeing Burt's Bees in Debenhams yesterday, I need to make the plunge and actually try some of their products eventually.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I was the same with getting "the first bee" but they really have great products.

      Delete
  3. Replies

    1. I definitely think so! I love how fast it gets absorbed into your skin

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...