Friday, January 25, 2013

L'Occitane 5 Essential Oils Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner

You know I asked you what L'Occitane reviews you wanna get first,and after the Almond Shower Oil this was a very popular one. So now, it's shampoo's turn.


                            
We have the 5 Essential Oils Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner. Now, I've been using them for about 3 weeks and I knew I'd end up saying what I'm about to say.
As far as hair care goes, L'Occitane and myself have never gotten along fully.I don't know what it is. The essential oils are incredible for my scalp but my hair is kinda dry, still. And this always happens. Whatever shampoo I use of theirs, my hair ends up being more dry than I expected.
There might be something bumping heads, I don't know.
Maybe my hair is just more receptive to other substances. Of all my body components, I'm afraid my hair is the biggest sell-out. It only appreciates the really commercial and not too great things like silicons.

BUT I can see a clear difference in terms of the dry it was before and the dry it is now. The ventilation in the office is a killer for anything exposed to it and I'm pretty sure these two help with keeping my hair not die all together.I think something that could work is using more conditioner. Because I have a huge load of hair, I think I underestimated the amount of conditioning it requires.

Like I said, it has left my scalp in an amazing condition, and this comes from someone with the driest of skins, especially in winter.

I think, my hair being so long, needs more than these two, so now I'm going to be trying the Aussie Luscious Long  range see what that can do. But it probably also needs some additional hair masks and TLC.
Speaking of which, if you have any suggestions for hair masks I could try, do let me know.

These shampoos sound great, smell great and do the perfect job in probably 99.999999% of cases
I will say it again, it probably is more an issue or compatibility with me because judging by how they treated my skin, I was left incredibly impressed. Nothing has ever managed to keep my scalp this healthy during winter.

Have you ever tried them? Or another L'Occitane shampoo?


                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

5 comments:

  1. I tried one as well, bought it from a duty free while waiting to board, wasn't really pleased with it & whatever was left ended up in trash..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe,harsh reaction with the treash.
      I'll finish them up as I like their scalp caring actions but I probably won't restock on any.

      Delete
  2. i thought there shampoos would be amazing thanks so much for this review i now know not to buy http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try the minis see if they work fo you.
      I just realized a while ago we weren't menant for eachother

      Delete
  3. I love this range, i re buy them all the time! I just bought the mask the other day as i had 25% off and wanted a treat:) they work great for my dry hair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...