Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Fruit Pudding! Another Kind of Breakfast

Whenever fresh fruit start popping up, I'm the first one to go on a fruit diet. I love waking up and eating some fruity goodness!What I usually do is a smoothie.
Now I know that might not be for everyone, some need a more hearty breakfast, or at least a thicker texture. But have no fear,for that is possible!

Here's what you need:


I used: Mango, Papaya,Pears,Cranberries,Grapes And Buckthorn.

These are all packed with vitamins and other goodness that your body will thank you so much for!
It's part of the reason I love eating them, it's a total health boost!

What to do:

Cut them into pieces, like so


Then, just blend away!  

You'll end up with the yummiest fruit paste!


The cranberries and the buckthorn are known to not be the sweetest of fruits ( also because of their high Vitamin C content) so you might wanna add a bit of sugar. Try cane or Muscovado sugar. They're a bit healthier variations.

Also be careful with the Papaya! When peeling it, peel a thick layer along with the skin ( approx an inch) , because if not, you will be left with a bitter taste.


Now just grab a spoon and enjoy! And I hope you feel your health levels rising!



                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

10 comments:

  1. Love this idea, ive been making smoothies recently, trying to be alot healthier. Found you via the bbloggers weekend blog hopx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a smoothie maniac! I'd blend anything haha

      Delete
  2. This looks yummy, I love smoothies in the morning so this is right up my street x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I find it to be the perfect breakfast

      Delete
  3. I love making smoothies too, especially in the summer. I must admit though, I've never heard of Buckthorn!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my mother's discovery,and buckthorn seems to be a miracle fruit

      Delete
  4. This looks so tasty!!!
    JS xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...