Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Prettiest Nails I've Ever Had!

I really wanted to post this later, as there were already posts scheduled but for the past 2 days I'm staring at my nails going "so pretty!" each time. I figured I have to share the prettiness, because maybe then, my obsession with them might tone down.

Here they are, the mani I do not wish to ever take off:

Gold glitter tips nails manicure on nude polish, essie


I don't know why I haven't done these before, as it's a pretty basic thing as far as glitter goes: Fine glitter, chunky glitter on top of that and all on a nude polish base.
Sounds brainless, my brain just seemed to need a while to get to this conclusion too.

I usually just use one kind of glitter, either on the tips or at the base of the nail. Also because I had forgotten I have chunky gold glitter. I need to start taking lecithin because my memory is clearly keeping me from having pretty nails.

Was thinking about using other colors too, as I still have silver and blue chunky and fine glitters, I just have a feeling they might not look as delicate as these ones.

Gold glitter tips nails manicure on nude polish, essie


Here's a Tip: When making them, make sure you use a polish that fits your skin color. Go peachy if you have darker skin and keep it light nude if your skin color is fair.
It will make a clear difference and will look much more "custom made".

A funny thing is that I've never been a big fan of gold, but as you can see, I'm even wearing a gold ring now.
I find this manicure to make anything look pretty. Even my early morning outfit becomes Pijama Chic. Should think about copyrighting that but it's for another time.


Now tell me,are they not super girly? I personally am very very in like with them!



You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin * 



10 comments:

  1. awwwwww ce draguttttt ♥ super pretty ♥
    sunt sigura ca eu nu as fi in stare sa fac asa ceva, asa ca raman cu admiratul ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E mult mai simplu decat pare! Bagi sclipici cu curaj :)) daca ai un lac cu sclipici mic si unu cu bucati mai mare,fericire!
      Pui sclipi fin prima data si faci trei dungi pe care le unesti intre ele la varf ( daca te uit,o sa vezi ca pe fiecare unghie sunt vreo 3 varfuri de sclipici) , dupa care mai pui niste sclipici mare pe varf pe unde vrei. chiar nu ma gandeam sa arate asa,de asta n-am incercat pana acuma :P

      Delete
  2. Wooh, this could be classified as a "classic". Don;t think it would ever go out of style. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too and to me it look appropriate for pretty much anywhere. I'd have no problem going into the office or to a black tie event like this

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love these! I'm gonna have to steal your idea and try it on my own nails haha.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love this!! I also love the ring. Nude is one of my favourite nail polish colours. Love the twist you gave it with the gold glitters!

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide if I like you nails or your ring better :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a pretty common ring but I turned it around :)))

      Delete
  6. hi there,
    is that gold glitter nail varnish or just craft glitter that you sprinkled on?!
    lovely nails

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...