Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blue Pinky Swear Against Bullying Campaign

A couple weeks ago, I posted about the Blue Pinky Swear Against Bullying Campaign that MeanStinks started. The whole post about it is HERE

I wanted to do a post to raise some awareness about bullying and how awful it is, in all of its shapes and forms, wherever and whenever it happens.

I was lucky enough to have some lovely girls want to join in, and you can see their links at the bottom of this post.

Here's my input in this campaign.
I recruited my manlier half to help out and you can clearly see his dedication to the cause if he even let me put nail polish on his pinky.

Essie Bobbing for Baubles swatch and DIY self made franken nail polish


( In case anyone was wondering, I'm wearing Essie - Bobbing for Baubles and the manlier half is wearing the polish that I created. You can see an actual swatch of it Here )


I've also had the lovely Anntaylor want to help with her pinky and you can seen her picture by clicking her name!


What You Can Still Do

Paint your pinky nail blue and take a picture of it. Any blue will do.Be creative or keep it simple,it's completely up to you.
The InLinkz  are still open for submissions, so feel free yo add your picture or link to your post about the picture by clicking "Add Your Link"

Get the message out! You can Tweet about it, Blog about it, Facebook or text someone about it.
Every bit helps!

Hope to see your pinkies soon! :)



 

    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *   
     

3 comments:

  1. Is this campaign going on this year also? I am going to do this with my girl scouts and would love to see this go viral for 2014. Awesome idea. Love it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...