Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Nails inspired by Lorde's "Royals"

Here's the thing, I don't know if you have or have not heard Lorde's song called "Royals" , but that thing has been sticking to my brain. Mainly because of its simplicity. There's no musical masterpiece happening, nor are there any intricate instrumental moments happening, but it latches on to your brain and you're left singing "but we'll never be rooyal,rooooyaaaaaaaaaal" for the next 10 days.
Which brings us to our current nails. Just like the song, they're not too intricate or difficult to create, but I paired up two colors that scream "royal" to me: navy blue and gold.
I find them to be quite appropriately royal. Not too in your face, but then again,not plain. And most importantly, I can definitely envision them in the video of that song. Which I haven't seen...Is there a video to that song?

Either way, what do you think? Royal enough?          




                

                              You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 


4 comments:

  1. There is a video for the song... not that fun in my books :)) I would've had a different concept on the video. Unghiile tale though, sunt foarte royal ♥ love em! BTW, did you know the singer is only about 16?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet chic and pretty love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the royal blue and gold ! I agree it's a simple take on the song :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...