Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week In Pictures # 34

I'm writing this on Sunday morning/night and my balcony door is open because after two weeks of polar cold, it's now back to 20+ degrees and I even managed to get some tanning done yesterday. The weather has definitely gone nuts, but that's not stopping us from taking pictures!

autumn nails,diy candle jar,tea, favorite autumn polishes, gold candle jar holder bow bow tie,manicure
                                
1. Nail wheels at sunset 2. Yes, that's a melon! 3. The balloon love is still strong
4. My DIY gold candle jar 5. Outtakes
6. Best buds for at least two seasons 7. The pinks and purples have gathered! 8. New favorite combo?


How was your week? Autumn treating you well? I've accidentally discovered the best combination: green tea and apple syrup. Trust me, if you mix them you will not be drinking anything else. And this is coming from someone who has already consumed around 2 liters in a day.


                                      You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

6 comments:

  1. Your gold candle jar is so cute. Looks like a good week :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is definitely candle time, isn't it? I've been loving candle jars like never before lately

      Delete
  2. Ce simpatic e ceainicul! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! De la Bamboo l-am luat,dar anu trecut

      Delete
  3. I love the purple nail polishes. Now that I've seen yours I need to get some new purple nail polishes uuu
    I do not like green tea, but I like yellow tea with milk :D And all that are having cherry and raspberry flavour :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the yellow tea with milk! Yum! I was in the mood for a fresher taste and I don't know if you've ever tried the Tazo tea and juice mixes from Starbucks but this tastes exactly like that!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...