Monday, October 14, 2013

5 Shades | From Pink to Purple

What you are about to witness is a rare occurrence because pink is the color that sees my nails the rarest, but for some reason, it was looking at some of the pinks ( and I don't own many) and they were looking so cute that I decided to make it more interesting and create a pink to purple gradient.
I'm also experimenting with straight nails at the moment and they're seriously short. And I mean so short that I've almost filed skin while straightening them, but as I definitely prefer short nails right now, I figured it's as good a time as any to get my angles out.

china glaze light as air revlon guava essie we're in this together bondi botanical beauty barry m prickly pear pink purple lilac gradient ombre nails swatches manicure swatch
Yes, I added a little dot to them just for the sake of it and by the looks of it, the color on my index finger would work really well with the color of the dot if I were to make a polka dot mani out of it, don't you think?

Speaking of colors, here's what I used:


china glaze light as air revlon guava essie we're in this together bondi botanical beauty barry m prickly pear pink purple lilac gradient ombre nails swatches manicure
Thumb  is Barry M, Index finger is Bondi, Middle finger is China Glaze, Ring finger  is Essie and Pinky is Revlon.
I kinda liked putting the names of the polishes in the picture and I might be doing it again. What do you think? Is it easier if I just write the name of the polish on the photo?               




                                   You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook   


5 comments:

  1. Loving the look of that Barry M polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We're in this together" e super lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing manicure.. You chose lovely colours!! :)

    Kisses
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...