Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week In Pictures # 33

Today, or the first time in a long time, I'm doing a post with photos from just my phone. I simply don't get around to taking photos with my phone too often,and even less to downloading them from it. I've realized my phone is being well under used so I've been working on fixing it. This would be the result.
Also: it's October! <insert shocked face here> Where has the year gone? It's almost next year and it's pretty incredible! Ok, let's just enjoy autumn as much as we can. With that in mind, I'll go get a Pumpkin Spice Latte tomorrow



As the structure of this collage might be a bit unclear, I'll be doing descriptions to each row. The first row is 4 pics, the second is 2 and the third is again 4 pictures.


1. Shrooms! Fresh picked ones from the woods / 2. My desk on wednesday, as I realized I love balloons / 3. I seem to like to take pictures of my legs after running / 4. Found a gorgeous fallen tree trunk 
5. The South Bank is the ideal running place for me.Those views! / 6. Very much in like with Essie's Hip-Anema
7. China Glaze Unpredictable brings the shinies / 8. Morning coffee we must have / 9. The pre-coffee unimpressed face/ 10. Last chance to tan!





                                   You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures I like the Essie of course :) and yay for being able to still bring out the sunglasses haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wore them again today. It was more for headache diminishing purposes but it was sunny :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...