Friday, November 1, 2013

My Halloween Face

                              
I'm not a Halloween person. At all. But the fellows at my office seem to be really into it and after spending half of my morning making them look creepy ( and I will post their looks soon!), I grabbed the black pencil and smeared it on my lips. And then, I figured I can't just leave it at that.
What started out as the Adams Family kinda turned into an evil Black Swan. But I kinda like it. A lot.
You can also see my nails went creepy, but I will do a separate post on them because I really like how they turned out.
So what do you think? 



                                  You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

3 comments:

  1. Nici eu nu sunt fana a acestei sarbatori dar sunt curioasa de restul pozelor.
    Imi plac unghiile tale :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look! I'm excited to see what you did to your coworkers too :) Sometimes crazy makeup is the most fun to do and see.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arent you gorgeous even with scary makeup!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...