For the record, these nails were created yesterday morning around 7am.
This half moon manicure is a challenge some Romanian bloggers had started and I said, why not? Had been meaning to do it for a while but always postponed it, so since I had a bit of a push this time, it finally came to pass.
I used NXY Robotic that I also showed you in the Halloween Nails I did and on top we have the now legendary W7 Blue Mirror I did a post on Here.
The idea was to have a light color on top and a dark one at the bottom. I think I succeeded quite well,no?
You don't want to know what served as half moon helpers, because even I was surprised they look this decent.
I do hope you like them though and I'm sure next time I do them you will see an improvement.
Going to have to do them on longer nails also, as I find this manicure to look best on long nails.
And here's also the other gals taking part in splitting moons in half :)
- Theo http://sweetheart-woman.blogspot.ro/
- Dee http://bydee-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Adelina Radu http://adelinaradu.blogspot.com/
- Little Beauty Bag http://littlebeautybagcta.blogspot.ro
- Mihaela http://www.lacquerbuzz.com/
- Catallina http://catallinanails.blogspot.ro/
- Liz http://luizaburlacu.blogspot.ro/
You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook * Bloglovin *