Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Favorites

                         

Quite pink this month, aren't we?
I've managed to get a sorta flu last month, which has led to some magnificent revelations, like how the MOA Balm can basically do anything, from cleaning your face, to keeping it hydrated to curing rashes from constant nose blowing. I'm not sure there's enough space here to go on about how incredibly grateful I am to this thing.
Then  we have the oils, one that is almost empty and in need of refilling is the Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Body Oil. I'm quite sure I will pledge allegiance to Burt's Bees soon.
The generic Castor Oil has also proven to be a grand ol' invention of nature. Apply it on lashes and brows and it will make them fuller and stronger. Same goes for your hair and the hardening part for the nails. I will say though, I heard stories of wild hair appearing anywhere this oil touched the skin. I'm here to tell you "not really". It takes a while for this thing to have effect, so don't panic if you drop oil on your chin. No goatee will pop up.
A surprising favorite is the L'Erbolario Rose Shower Gel. I say surprising because its smell reminds me more of hospital and almost not at all of rose, but it has such great ingredients and leaves the skin so nice that I've been tempted to ignore the sanitary smell.
The nails have seen a significant increase of Orly Gumdrop use, as you can see on my nails herehere and more recently here.
And of course: the face. I'm still using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and my one true lash friend, the Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara. Both still impressing me a long time into using them. You can read the respective reviews by clicking the links and I must say, my opinion has only improved since.

And what are some of your favorites?





                                  You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you :D
      I'm all for oils in general actually :P

      Delete
  2. I would love to try Orly nail polishes, they always appear to be of really good quality :)

    I definitely need to have a browse of what Burt's Bees have to offer, so far I have only purchased a lip balm from them and the lemon cuticle cream which is gorgeous!

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that many but they seem ok so far. As for Burt's Bees, go for it! As much as possible haha
      I'm such a sucker for their products

      Delete
  3. 'No goatee will pop up.' Made my day :)) Also, that Orly nailpolish rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard amazing hair growth stories and was really concerned that a drop of oil in the wrong place might make me a yeti :))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...