Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Travel Skincare Mini Kit

By the time you read this, I'll be in London so you will also notice less posting until sometime next week. But for that trip, and because I'm only traveling with hand luggage, I need some minis for my face to stay happy. 
I didn't really find all of the things that I use, for example, you will see my Vichy Eye Makeup Remover replaced with one from Sephora. Not as gentle on the eyes as Vichy but definitely gets the job done.
The Bioderma Sensibio has also been replaced with two Micellar Waters from Vichy. Why, you ask? Well because I couldn't find minis of the exact products I was looking for.

                             
Here's the List:

- Vichy Normaderm Micellar Water
- Vichy 3 in 1 Purete Thermale Micellar Water
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover
- Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk
- Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel (very handy for tired eyes that I always seem to have)
- Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer
- Mario Badescu Caviar Night Cream
- MOA Balm ( cannot travel without this )
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask
- REN Biomimetic Lip Balm

I'm quite glad I managed to cover all my bases and actually find minis or sample sizes of my favorite things. You can see I put a lot in the "face cleaning" section because that is the most important thing to me: having a clean face.




                                  You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

4 comments:

  1. Great little travel skincare set :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found one more item to add to my little collection: the face scrub. Especially with London pollution, you gotta have that

      Delete
  2. Super jealous that you're off to London, hope you have a great time

    Hannah xx Squidoodles & oodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking forward to it SO much! Definitely a city to see :) xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...