Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Favorite: Statement Jewelry

All my life I've been careful with the size and degree of ostentatiousness of my accessories and the choice had always fallen on "less is more". Only recently I've realized that things can go the other way around and a well picked "more" can actually be the better "less". If that makes sense. 
Luck has had it, that I've managed to find some great pieces along the way so I figured it would be nice to share them with you.

Never have I been a true fan of gold, but it seems that with age *cough* that also develops.Truth is, if you use gold well, it can look amazing. The pieces that I have here are mish-mash of things like the necklace to the left from Accessorize, the Forever 21 bracelet, a lot of H&M rings, the silver necklace in the right corner that I know I got in the Netherlands but cannot remember the name of the place, and my favorite, the silver and ruby necklace from Tibet. I know that's not a statement piece per se, but it's very dear to me as I've always had a weird attraction to Tibet.

And here are my newest babies, the feather wrap one being my absolute favorite at the moment. It looks gorgeous on any finger! What I have yet to find and add to my collection are finger tip rings. The range of designs I've found really weren't cute at all, but as soon as I find great ones, I'll proudly present them to you. Unless you know a nice place in the world of the online where I could find some?

But how about you, do you like the big bling trend?                            





                                        Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love that leaf ring. I'm really lusting after a chunky gold chain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm picky with those,will probably invest in a real gold one if I do

      Delete
  2. The feather wrap one is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of my favorites too and works really well on the index finger

      Delete
  3. Love the feather ring, it is really nice.
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Makes me feel like some greek God hehe xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...