Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week in Pictures #18

This was definitely the week of being at home sick, but still managed to create some tragedies, like the neck of a polish bottle breaking off on the couch. The white couch...



The carrot scrubbing glove, one of the best inventions / They grew! Either peas or cucumbers,not sure


No words can describe my gratitude for the Moa Balm / Summer Colors rom Farmec that I got on Monday


Roasted mini potatoes and brie / Got my minis all set I think


Disaster hit the bottle .... / The new kids in the pot


And don't forget to check out the Summer inspired GIVEAWAY I have going on!





                                      You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...