Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GUEST POST: Gosia's Glittery Nail Show & Tell!


Hello to all Treasure Chest readers!!

My name is Gosia and I’m a host of Life In Color!, one of the many nail blogs out there.  Joanna and I just recently have become acquainted when she decided to join our Monday Blues team!!  I love how her blog contains a little bit of everything, including some great advice and fabulous pictures!

I tried to come up with something that Joanna would like, and I KNOW that she likes glitter!  Just look at her awesome nail posts, so many of them show glitter!!  Therefore I’ve decided to use some too!


First, I used “underwear” polish, in this case 2 coats OPI “Don’t Pretzel My Buttons” which I got from the latest OPI Germany collection.  For my accent nail I used 2 coats of China Glaze “Snow”.


Then I applied 2 coats of China Glaze “I Herd That” (from the 2012 Safari collection) and freehanded a little design on my accent finger.  I really really like this polish; it’s a very densely packed yellow and red glitter in a clear base.  If there is such a thing, I would call it a nude glitter!!  Very not-in-your-face but still sparkly and pretty!!



 In sunlight

 
I hope you guys all enjoyed my little creation!!  Thank you so much, Joanna, for letting me entertain your guests today!!!  




                                     You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

3 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to use a natural colour under glitter - what a lovely tip!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! You live and learn! And it looks so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Ce placuta e oja de la China Glaze .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...