Friday, August 24, 2012

GUEST POST Helena from The Edge of Beauty : August Favorites

Hey everyone! I'm Helena from The Edge of Beauty :) Joanna and I are doing a swop on our blogs today. Both of us are sharing some of our favorite products with the other's readers. Hopefully it’s something you will all enjoy and if you want to read Joanna's post then be sure to head over to my blog :)



I couldn't pick one favorite beauty product. I'm a beauty blogger and I have an addiction to so many different brands that it is hard to pick one over the other. Therefore I have tried to show you three products that I have found relatively recently that you may not have heard about/tried and I hope you will like.

Firstly we have the Mac Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel... I know, it's a mouthful! This was released with a recent collection from Mac called Heavenly Creatures Skin. It claims to leave you skin feeling soft and supple whilst hydrating it at the same time. I instantly fell in love with it when I tested it out in store and I have been addicted ever since. I have never used a moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling as soft as cashmere. It really is an amazing product and what’s better is that it performs well for me. I have oily/combination skin and therefore moisturizers can leave me feeling a little bit greasy. Thankfully the gel formulation helps to prevent that. So if you suffer with oily skin like myself, this could be a great solution for you.

Secondly we have the Taaj Eau Micellaire De L'himalaya, or as I like to call it, the best magic water ever! I discovered this for the first time when it arrived in my JolieBox a few months ago now. Since then I have gone on to repurchase a 500ml bottle and in my eyes nothing beats it. This cleansing water helps to remove all of your makeup in a gentle way. There is no need to cleanse your face afterwards but I still tend to do this. I have tried other cleansing waters such as the No7 version but that one can occasionally make me break out whereas I find that this one keeps my skin in immaculate condition. I am very happy with this product and it is definitely a keeper.

Finally we have the No17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive. I actually got recommended this by one of my readers and it is one of the best purchases I have made. This is the perfect pink nude lip that gives your lips some shine and life without needing any lip gloss. It also helps to keep your lips moisturizes better than any other standard lipstick would. Having said this, I wouldn't say that this is it's best quality. It looks stunning in pictures and is incredibly easy to apply. It’s cheap and overall a great everyday easy lipstick to wear. I would recommend this to people who are starting out with lipsticks and don't want to try anything to daring.

And that’s it! I hope that you found some of this helpful and maybe you can try a few things yourself if you haven’t already. I'm sure Joanna and I would love to hear your comments on your favorite products so please leave a message below and let us know.

I shall say bye for now but don't forget that you can find me over on my blog, or on twitter. Additionally, for more information on the products mentioned, just click on the link provided and you will be able to read more in-depth reviews :)

Thanks Joanna for letting me do this, and bye for now girls!

xxo

                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

3 comments:

  1. The lipstick looks like such a pretty colour :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check it out on my blog if you're interested!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's one of the few lipsticks that might look good on me too :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...